Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sponsors on Board!!!

The first email that I sent once we became serious about organizing the cruise to the Bahamas was to someone I admire and am lucky to call a friend- David Jay.

I briefly explained the concept of a relaxing environment for photographers to network, learn and build lasting relationships and asked him what he thought and if it would be something that ShowIt would like to sponsor...I didn't have to wait long for his answer..."Awesome...contact Kevin!"


So, I am so excited to announce ShowIt as a sponsor and to share that not only will they be hosting the website for the cruise, but they have put together some AMAZING discounts for all attendees and even more AMAZING prizes that the attendees can win while on the cruise!!!

Kevin has been so wonderful to work with and has some very impressive discounts and prizes (I can not wait to share!!!)

More details to come, but if you can't wait..."Get your Showit Pro website here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment