Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome [Paola] to the Family!

The goodness continues as we get to know more about the photographers that make up the Photog Retreat 2011 family! In addition to our speakers and industry leaders the photographers that our taking this journey with us bring with them their uniqueness, creativity, fun and personality that sets the stage for a one of a kind experience!

Everyone has something to contribute and we will be the first to say (and continue to do so) that we have a pretty awesome and talented group, but don't take our word for it...read it for yourself :)







Meet Paola, owner and Director of Awesome of Spotted Photography in Salt Lake City! Paola specializes in Wedding/Portrait Photography. She is happily married and loves reading books, is passionate about photography and lives for traveling and new experiences.

The Facts:
Camera: Nikon D700
Favorite Lenses: 50mm 1.4, 24-70mm
Experience: Destination and International Wedding & Portrait Photographer

We also asked Paolo some more questions, here are her answers...

What are you looking forward to most about the Photog Retreat?
The shoots! I want to see myself putting what I will learn to good use.

What challenges you most as a photographer?
I often feel too comfortable with my work. I feel like I need to try different things more often.

What challenges you most as a business owner?
Deadlines and work flow- I am constantly overwhelmed.

And one of our favorite questions of all time...
Tell us a little bit about yourself? (what makes you, YOU!)
I am a happy, social person.
I have been living in the U.S for the past 3 years (I'm Brazilian- but I am often reminded that I look too pale to be one). I am constantly bombarded with inspiring thoughts, dreams, and ideas. I'll admit I kinda live in that world- yet I check back to reality often enough so it doesn't look suspicious (or at least that's what I think).

When it comes to photography, I do it because of the feeling it gives me. I love both the artistic and business side of it. I don't do it for the money, but I really really really don't mind that in the end of the month photography paid my bills.

Please join us in welcoming Paola to our wonderful family! Thank you Paola for adding your positive energy and creativity to our upcoming retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment